Sunday, October 14, 2012

Yahweh to Abraham

Can you make a star? I can!
Can you make a baby? I can!
Can you crumble walls, with your fist, to the ground? I can!
Can you fill wounded souls with jubilant sound? I can!

Can you see the heart? I can!
Can you love the dark, crazy? I can!
Can you take the world's swords, remake them for plowing? I can!
Can you unite the world's sects, make them peaceful and bowing? I can!

Can you feed the birds? I can!
Can you heal the dying? I can!
Can you wash the earth with fire or a flood? I can!
Can you wash your heart in the river of My blood? I can!

Can you do the impossible? I can!
Can you change the unchangeable? I can!
Can you make the faithless an army of soldiers? I can!
Can you remain faithful after generations are over? I can!

And I Am.

No comments:

Post a Comment