Tuesday, March 17, 2009


I Will Go

By Steve Green

Give me ears to hear Your Spirit;

Give me feet to follow through;

Give me hands to touch the hurting;

And the faith to follow You.

Give me grace to be a servant;

Give me mercy for the lost;

Give me passion for Your glory;

Give me passion for the cross.

And I will go where there are no easy roads,

Leave the comforts that I know.

I will go and let this journey be my home;

I will go.

I will go!

I'll let go of my ambition,

Cut the roots that run too deep;
I will learn to give away
What I cannot really keep,
What I cannot really keep.

Help me see with eyes of faith;

Give me strength to run this race.
I will go, Lord, where Your glory is unknown;
I will live for You alone.
I will go because my life is not my own;
I will go.
I will go.
I will go!

No comments:

Post a Comment