Wednesday, November 27, 2019

1st Thanksgiving as Mr. & Mrs. Austin!!

I’m so excited to share my childhood-favorite holiday with my all-time-favorite man! ❤️
Here’s tomorrow’s menu; will post pics & recipes later....

For breakfast:
  • French toast muffins with candied bacon,
  • Sausage & apple stuffing, 
  • Coffee - but I’m afraid I don’t have enough pumpkin purée to make both pumpkin pie AND pumpkin spice lattes, so we’ll have to try that out next year 😉

For lunch:
  • Turkey, 
  • Cranberry sauce, 
  • Creamed corn,
  • Mashed potatoes & gravy, 
  • Homemade croissants,
  • Sweet potato pie with spiced walnut streusel

For supper:
  • Dinner at Cracker Barrel with my mom, Little Bit, and her bio-mom & bio-grandma 

For Saturday’s family get-together:

  • Pumpkin spice latte pie, from the pumpkin that Little Bit helped carve & purée yesterday 




No comments:

Post a Comment