Sunday, June 28, 2020

A Hamburger-Helper AHA! Moment

See the source image

On busy nights  . . .

Hamburger Helper is nice and easy to throw together. The recipe just requires beef, water, and milk - that is, if all you want is a pasta that tastes almost the same as any other flavor!
 
But have you ever paid much attention to the “Add Your Own Twist” section on the back of the box?? 


I never thought much about that section before, sometimes because we didn’t happen to have those ingredients and sometimes because I didn’t feel like the extra bother. But the other day, we DID have the  ingredients and I DID have the time. So I “added that twist” and then....

Dill Pickle Dip - Bitchin Brunch

Cheddar Cheese Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits

Bacon Flavored Bits-vegetarian meat-soy protein-baco bits

And the finished bowl of pasta tasted just like we were eating bacon cheeseburgers for dinner! Which got me to thinking ... what if those suggestions on the back are actually the way the pasta’s SUPPOSED to be made?!

Ultimate Deluxe Bacon Cheeseburger - My Food and Family


No comments:

Post a Comment