Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Because This Should Really Be a Cooking Blog


Right?!

We can talk about the pregnancy journey with Levi being the size of different fruits and vegetables.

I can share all the new recipes I find and cook as brand-new dishes or else use to refurbish leftovers.

We could explore the international food journey my family is taking now, in studying a new country every week.

And perhaps best of all? You know how annoying it is when you find a recipe online and have to scroll through the  cook’s entire kitchen history before finally locating the actual recipe at the bottom of the super-long article? Well, I’m not gonna do that. When I post a recipe, I’ll post the recipe. And then if I want to say something else, I can say that afterwards. But I know that when you’re looking for a recipe, you want to see the RECIPE, lol. 🤣

Well, so there’s my introduction for this new endeavor. And now it’s off to dinner with my family!

P. S. If you have any recipes you’d like to share, or any that you’d like me to try out for you, please let me know at naomilyn_h@yahoo.com. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment